I NEED HELP
We are here to help. Below are a few things we are able to do if you are in need. Please let us know how we can best serve you in the form below.
1. Run errands and make deliveries.
2. Pray for you.
3. Phone calls for conversation and connection.
4. Possibly assist financially.
I CAN HELP
If you are looking for an opportunity to help out, below are some ways you can actively serve others.
1. Run errands and make deliveries for the elderly or immuno-compromised.
2. Offer to pray for someone.
3. Offer to call someone for conversation and connection.
4. Donate to Harvest Compassion Food Bank (see below for more information).
Harvest Compassion Center Food Bank is currently seeking these particular items:
Monetary donations – they purchase food directly from a supplier so they are able to get more food for the money donated.
Food donations – unopened, not expired, non-perishable food donations. No citrus or fresh fruit.
Pre-packaged refrigerated or frozen food items.
Hygiene and baby items – diapers are their biggest need right now. They are out of newborn, sizes 1, 5 & 6. Also need baby wipes.
Gently used clothing, shoes and children’s toys.
Due to very limited people working, items can be donated M, W, F 8am – noon.